I just had a very VIP family travel through China with China Advocates for two weeks and am very appreciative of the hands-on approach of their staff and tour guides.
I know that my clients were well taken care of. — Earl Davis, Casto Travel
China Advocates is a U.S. based tour operator, with offices in Santa Rosa and Beijing and Tokyo. We have been working exclusively with elite alumni associations and museums for over two decades, and are now working with high-end agents to customize FIT tours for their elite clientele. We create private, customized China and Japan itineraries for small groups, individuals, and families.
Why work with China Advocates?
- Offer them something special! Custom itineraries and authentic experiences carefully crafted to suit your clients’ interests.
- Quick turn-around—our staff here and in China as well as our partners in Japan are extraordinarily responsive.
- We can book hotels or separate them out in the proposal and quote, depending on what works best for you given any contracts you may have.
- We can include a national tour director or hire local guides in each city, depending on your client’s budget.
- We can offer you a net rate or build your commission into the quote per your instructions.
- We offer some flexibility with hotels and inclusions and we can accommodate a range of high-end product, priced approximately $500-$1,000 per person per day.
- No job too big or too small—even if you need a short 1-5 day add-on, we are here to help.
- Exemplary service and staff. Our offices here and in Beijing and Tokyo, as well as our local guides and tour directors, understand and take pleasure in offering great service. We have been working in Asia for 28+ years and have spent a lot of time on training and quality control. Our owner spends time each year in China training our staff and verifying the exceptional caliber of our guides. Our guides and staff are simply the best.
You can reach us Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm PST at 888.333.2585 or email@example.com .
Register to receive our China Memo, and get all the latest information on tours for your clients. We won’t inundate your inbox as we send updates only about once a month. Click here to send us your details.